Jul 28 2014
This salad is great for the hot summer months. Watermelon is 92% water, so you are sure to stay hydrated at even the hottest picnic. Try adding mint or basil if you like!
Watermelon and Feta Salad:
- 1 small package baby arugula
- 8 cups 3/4-inch cubes seedless watermelon
- 1 package feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar glaze (you can find this is in dressing isle or make your own!)
- Basil or mint, torn into small pieces (optional)
Arrange arugula on a large platter. Top with watermelon and crumbled feta. Drizzle with glaze!